MaiCoin is the largest Bitcoin exchange in Taiwan. Customers can deposit funds via cash payment at any Taiwanese ATM, 7-Eleven ibon terminal, or bank counter. Online, clients may pay via bank transfer. MaiCoin also accepts payments from post offices.
- Fast way to buy bitcoin in Taiwan
- No fees; only bank transfer fees apply
- Daily limit of $500,000 NTD may be raised on request
- 7-Eleven ibon method is fairly private; requires only your mobile phone number
- Process for buying with cash may be slightly confusing the first time
- Verification required for most methods; not private