Luno is a Bitcoin exchange with a presence in South Africa, Singapore, Nigeria, Malaysia and Indonesia. It offers 0% fees for market makers, meaning you can avoid fees if you place a buy order then wait for a seller to take it.
Luno also offers an Instant Buy feature.
- One of the most trusted Bitcoin exchanges in Asia
- Free deposits and low withdrawal fees
- Low fees; 0% for market makers and only 0% – 1% for market takers (depending on fiat currency)
- High to infinite limits for exchange, depending on verification level
- Users should not store bitcoins in Luno’s wallet service
- Limited deposit options, usually only bank transfer, and no credit/debit card options
NairaEx is the largest Bitcoin exchange in Nigeria. Its customers can purchase bitcoins with Perfect Money, bank transfer or with cash via bank deposit.
- Long-running Nigerian exchange
- Several payment methods
- Identity verification offers less privacy than other purchase methods in Nigeria, like LocalBitcoins