CoinCorner is a Bitcoin exchange based on the Isle of Man. They cater to users in the UK, Europe, Canada, Australia, and certain African, Asian, and South American countries. CoinCorner users may purchase bitcoins with SEPA, credit/debit card, GBP bank transfer, and now Netellertoo.
- Trusted and regulated company in the UK
- Wide range of payment options
- Good customer support
- Instant credit card purchases
- Supports a very wide range of countries
- Video tutorials covering the basics of Bitcoin and buying and sellingMulti-sig security features
- Slightly high 5% fee for buying with a credit card
- 1% trading fee slightly high by European standards
- Offers a mobile wallet but this is not ideal for bitcoin storage
- Requires ID verification, so not private
- Geared towards traders; slightly confusing for first time buyers
- Does not provide exchange prices for comparison without sign-up
Kiwi Coin is a Bitcoin exchange based in New Zealand. You can fund your exchange account with New Zealand domestic bank transfer. Fees are about 0.6% per purchase.
Customers can deposit to the Market via UK bank transfers and to the exchange via bank transfer, SEPA, or SWIFT.
- Trusted Bitcoin exchange based in New Zealand
- One of the cheapest ways to buy bitcoins in the country
- Limited payment options
- Not a good way to buy privately