Luno is a Bitcoin exchange with a presence in South Africa, Singapore, Nigeria, Malaysia and Indonesia. It offers 0% fees for market makers, meaning you can avoid fees if you place a buy order then wait for a seller to take it.
Luno also offers an Instant Buy feature.
- One of the most trusted Bitcoin exchanges in Asia
- Free deposits and low withdrawal fees
- Low fees; 0% for market makers and only 0% – 1% for market takers (depending on fiat currency)
- High to infinite limits for exchange, depending on verification level
- Users should not store bitcoins in Luno’s wallet service
- Limited deposit options, usually only bank transfer, and no credit/debit card options
bitcoin.co.id is Indonesia’s largest Bitcoin exchange. You can buy bitcoins using cash in Jakarta or Ubud, or online via bank transfer, Alfa network, Doku, Veritrans, or EasyPay.
- Good liquidity
- Many payment methods available for deposits
- Support is available 24/7
- Bank deposits are processed instantly
- Not private since ID verification is required
- Exchange can be hard to use for new Bitcoin users; it’s geared towards traders